Double arm sigma mixer
Double Arm Sigma Mixer Description
Abster Equipment has a team of skilled manufacturing professionals who put their entire efforts to manufacture double sigma mixer. Doubel Sigmna Mixer has latest heavy duty z type sigma blade which is made to produce proper mixing as well as kneading the intense viscosity materials. “Abster” sigma mixer is perfect for several applications for various types stiff pastes, doughs, polyester compound, Hot Melt Adheshive, rubber compounds and much more. We use specialized manufacturing techniques to make our Double arm sigma mixer more efficient than other types of mixer available in this market. Moreover, our mixing products are available at extremely affordable rates that will perfectly suit all budgets.
Sigma Mixer Operation
Sigma mixer, the tangential action of mixing and kneading is thoroughly obtained by ‘Z’ (SIGMA) shaped kneading blades, which rotates very accurately at different speed towards each other causing product to be transferred from blade to blade. Discharge of the mixed product is achieved
by tilting the container or through the valves at the bottom or by means of an extrusion screw below the container if provided
- Sigma Mixer is a Batch type Mixer
- In sigma mixer, Mixing Trough and Blades are fabricated from mild steel, stainless steel 304 and 316 grade.
- Blades of sigma mixers are designed to obtain thorough mixing of high viscosity materials.
- Sigma Mixers Blades are machined to keep minimum equal gap between through walls and blades.
- Sigma mixers have fixed with Heavy-duty gears to sustaion of load of Kneading.
- Shaft sealing into the stuffing boxes is provided by Teflon Chevron Rings / PTFE breaded gland rope to prevent
leaking from blade ends.
- Safety Guards and Grills are provided for maximum safety in sigma mixers.
Sigma Mixer Options
- GMP / Non GMP / models.
- Discharge in sigma mixers is done by tilting container / bottom sliding valves / bottom gates / flush bottom gate valves.
- Tilting in sigma mixers is done by hand liver / hand wheel with lead screw / electrical arrangements / hydraulic systems.
- Lifting of lead either manually, with help of counter weights or hydraulically.
- 'Z' Type Spiral blade / Naben / double naben blades to circulate hot / cold water in cases of heavy masses.
- Jacketed shell for heating or cooling by steam, oil, water etc. with fiber glass insulation over the jacket.
- Spray system for liquid addition / gas purge.
- Flame proof / Non-flame proof electrical controls.