Reaction vessel Details:
- Shaft Diameter (mm): 30 to 115
- Vessel Dimension Dia, (mm) x Straight Height (mm): 600 x 900 to 2100 x 3000
- Pressure: Up to 30 Kg/cm2
- Temperatures range: – 20 Degree C to + 250 Degree C
- Capacity: 50 L to 35,000 L.
- Material: Stainless Steel, Rubber Lined
- Material Grade: SS304, SS 316, SS 316L
We are the supplier of the Reaction Vessels to our clients. reactors, chemical Reactor in Gujarat, India, Ankleshwar, Ahmedabad. We manufacturer reactor vessels using stainless steel of grade SS 304 and Ss316. These stainless steel reactor vessel are mainly used in chemical & pharmaceutical industry. Stainless steel reactor vessel are available in 400 to 10KL capacity.
- Reaction Vessels are used in carrying out a wide variety of chemical reactions including condensation, polymerization, esterification etherification, hydrolysis, hydration, reduction, oxidation, hydrogenation etc. at pressures (Up to 30 Kg. / cm²) and at temperatures ranging -20°C to +250°C. Reaction needing simultaneous fractional distillation and azeotropic distillation can also be conducted very efficiently using these chemical reaction vessels.
Reaction vessel Designs:
- Standards chemical reaction vessels and reaction kettle designed for 3 Kg/cm² Internal pressure or full vacuum, jacketed Vessels are designed for 3 Kg/cm² Jacket pressure or full vacuum. Heavy – duty vessels for higher operating pressures are also available as per process requirement. For reaction vessels for highly inflammable material, mechanical seal with supporting assembly can be provided. Variable speed drives and flameproof motors can be incorporated for special application agitators.
- We offer high-quality reaction vessel in different capacities ranging from 50 liters to 35,000 liters.
Types of agitators:
- These vessels can be provided with different types of agitators such as anchor type, propeller type, paddle type, pitched blade turbine type of high-speed homogenizer
|Nominal Capacity (Lts.)||Vessel Dimension Dia, (mm) x Straight Height (mm)||Motor H.P||Shaft Diameter (mm)||Exchange Surface Area (sq. meters)||Standard Design Pressure|
|Jacket||Half – Tube|
|250||600 x 900||2.0||30||1.7||0.90||
|500||800 x 1000||3.0||50||2.7||1.53|
|1000||1000 x 1400||5.0||50||4.4||2.75|
|2000||1200 x 1800||7.5||60||6.8||4.33|
|2500||1300 x 1900||10.0||70||7.8||4.96|
|3000||1400 x 2000||10.0||75||8.8||6.2|
|5000||1600 x 2500||15.0||100||12.6||8.1|
|6000||1750 x 2500||15.0||110||13.7||8.87|
|10000||2100 x 3000||25.0||115||19.8||12.85|
Reactor | Reactor vessel in Gujarat | India, Manufacturer of Reactor in Gujarat | India, Reactor manufacturer in Gujarat | India, Supplier of Reactor in Gujarat | India, Reactor supplier in Gujarat | India, Reactor Manufacturer,SS Reactor manufacturer From Vapi