Starch Paste Preparation Kettle
Starch Paste Preparation Technic
Application & Process :
The Starch paste kettle is designed for preparing paste / starch / binder solution for making granules for tableting formulation and granulation . It has a universal application resulting in uniform melting.
The paste kettle has a small cylindrical top shell with a spout for pouring out binder mass. It is provided with Anchor type beater for paste mixing with dual speed option.
Salient Features :
- Capacity available in 50 Liters to 300 Liters.
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Product Bowl with Jacketing and Insulation for heating.
- Tilting unit for unloading.
Optional Features :
- Heating Option: (1) Steam Heated (2) Electric Heated with tharmic fluid.(3) Pressurized hot water
- Temperature controller with sensor.
- Anchor stirrer with Variable speed,
- Pillar design kettle with anchor stirrer.
Kettle-50L with stirrer
Kettle with Temperature Controls
Kettle-150L with Pillar Structure
starch paste preparation kettle