Kneader mixer extruder
Kneader Mixer Extruder
The Kneader Extruder combines the efficiency of a double arm mixer with the convenience of extrusion screws for improved mixing and discharge of heavy viscous materials.
The Kneader Extruder includes a set of contra-rotating kneading blades and one or more extrusion screws. The blades are mounted on a horizontal axis in a W-shaped trough. Below the blades in a separate cavity are the extrusion screws. During the mixing cycle the blades rotate towards each other while the mixing screws rotate in a reverse direction, constantly feeding new materials into the mixing blades. After the mixing/kneading cycle is complete, the screws are reversed and they extrude and transport the mixed materials out of the mix zone.
- Available in all grades of Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Optional wear resistant liner plates provided for abrasive products.
- Designed for atmospheric operation.
- Stainless steel surfaces are polished to desired standards. All exterior non-stainless surfaces are painted with enamel paint.
- Squirrel Cage, Three Phase Induction Motors suitable for 415 Volts, 50 Hz.
- Worm reduction gearbox, helical reduction gearbox.
- Single Speed Drive.
- Available in working capacities of 5 Liters to 2500 Liters. Other sizes manufactured on request.
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) models.
- Explosion-proof motors, Variable Speed Drives along with Electrical Control Panel.
- Jacketed construction available for heating and cooling applications.
- Different shape blades available to suit specific applications.
- Can be offered for vacuum application
- Ideal for mixing, kneading of highly viscous mass, sticky and dough like products.
- Mixing of pastes, rubber, and heavy plastic masses.
- Applications in Food, Rubber, Pharmaceutical and Chemical industries.
- Dry powder to wet phase mixing.
Advantages over conventional tilting bottom discharge kneaders
- Low mixing time.
- Elimination of the manual scraping of sticky/tacky materials.
- Eliminates operator exposure to materials at elevated temperatures or those of a toxic nature, thereby improving plant safety.
Sample Applications Of Sigma Mixer Extruder
Single Planetary Mixer
Kneader Mixer Extruder Operation – The kneader mixer extruder consists set of contra-rotating kneading blades, such as the sigma blade or the masticator blade…Read more for Kneader Mixer Extruder
Kneader extruder specifications…Read more